We run on Arm, others don’t.
We pioneered Arm device virtualization.
Smart device R&D is full of challenges
IoT devices are powered by Arm processors. You can’t run and test IoT firmware on a laptop and maintaining device labs is costly.
- Devices get broken, lost, and bricked.
- Batteries are not made to run constantly, posing a safety risk.
- Inefficient to ship for remote work.
- Difficult to attach tools and automate, complicating testing and security work.
- Hardware is needed before software work can begin; delays time to market while teams wait.
Virtualize IoT devices & companion mobile apps
Corellium accelerates software development lifecycles with Arm-native virtual models and powerful tools and APIs.
- Easily spin-up endless combinations of device models and firmware versions.
- A single platform for both IoT device software and mobile app development and testing.
- Integrate with your existing developer, security, and DevOps tools.
Create virtual device models
Our extensive library includes hundreds of peripherals and support for nearly every Arm processor. A virtualized model of your Arm device may be easier than you'd think.
Virtualization for most Cortex A, R and M processors
Peripheral and sensor models for most popular interfaces and integration needs
Ability to incorporate existing models for non-Arm processors and compute elements
- Experienced modeling team to add new models or create and customize devices