Indistinguishable from magic
Virtual mobile devices in their native environment. Unlike other emulators, our virtual devices run on ARM-based servers, so you can test with confidence while still enjoying the convenience of the cloud.
Get the best of both worlds - the accuracy of the real world in a convenient and scalable virtual environment.
The fidelity and performance of real devices
The scale, efficiency, and convenience of the cloud
- 01Purpose-built for ARMUnlike other hypervisors, the Corellium Hypervisor for ARM was built for ARM from the ground up and designed to handle the quirks of complex peripherals and mobile chip architectures with ease.
- 02Transparent 32-bit translation for AndroidCorellium's ARM2ARM feature offers transparent 32-bit translation for Android, so you can run apps with 32-bit libraries on hardware without 32-bit silicon without making any modifications to your code.
- 03Performant interaction and displayHardware-accelerated H.264 / H.265 compression and GPU support with OpenGL ES pass-through provide high-fidelity interaction and display. Our proprietary WebRTC implementation re-encodes display for ultra-smooth rendering.
- 04Sophisticated container technologyCHARM has the flexibility to run not only virtual devices but also containerized applications. Our container technology uniquely runs LXC-style Android containers on Android, sharing services to enable greater resource density for use cases like game streaming.
- 05Simulated hardware connectionOur CoreHDL feature enables developers to plug their own simulated hardware into virtual devices for hardware design, verification, and bringup.
Follow the latest updates
See our latest product updates