Product Security Engineer
Remote • 27 Oct 2021 • Engineering
Corellium has product security pedigree, but you’ll be our first dedicated security hire. We’re a nimble company, open to change. You’ll play an outsize role in helping us shape our product security initiative, and have an opportunity to make a significant impact on our business.
We don’t expect you to know everything, but the ideal candidate will be an expert in at least two of:
- Cloud / AWS security
- Operating system security
- Hypervisor security
- Web application security
- Web application backend security
- Native code application security
- Protecting customer data and privacy
Most importantly, the ideal candidate is willing to learn as much as they can about other areas.
Responsibilities could include:
- Identifying and auditing attack surfaces
- Creating threat models and risk assessments for existing and new features
- Helping us provide excellent customer data protection and privacy
- Hardening services, by securing configurations, improving architecture by applying the principle of least privilege, and so on
- Product patch management
- Monitoring for malicious usage
As a fully remote team, we rely on a lot of tools to make asynchronous work efficient. At the moment, we’re using Slack, Zoom, Jira, and Notion.
Most of our team works United States business hours, so we have a preference for candidates in those time zones. However, if you’re somewhere else and you’re a great communicator and asynchronous worker, please don’t be shy!