Test your apps at scale on ARM in a convenient, low-cost virtual environment.
Get real-world results.
Unlike x86-based emulators, CORSEC runs on Arm hardware to offer accuracy and precisely replicate the performance and behavior of real devices with the convenience of the cloud.
- Full native performance, including animations and 3D graphics.
- 10x faster than software-based emulators, at half the price.
- Native support for sensors and inputs.
- Screen-recording at native FPS.
Boost your testing capabilities.
Corellium’s robust APIs make it easy to automate your processes and integrate with your existing test frameworks. Automate your workflow with our API:
- Automate device creation and set hardware-specific features
- Create device, upload files, install apps, run programs, etc.
- Support for custom screen sizes in the UI
Discover our built-in tools.
Conveniently integrated tools let you analyze network traffic, explore system calls, load apps, and browse the filesystem.
- Connect via XCode, Finder, or libimobile script,
- Connect to Jailbroken iOS device via SSH
- Connect to Android device via ADB, or from IDE
Device configuration features
- 01General features
- Camera and Microphone
- Optional GPU Acceleration
- Ability to upload custom Kernel
- Ability to specify a custom Device Tree
- Configurable CPU cores and RAM
- Manage and install apps from UI, ADB, or IDE
- Browse device filesystem from UI
- Device Snapshots
- Traffic inspection with integrated Network Monitor
- 3rd party HTTP proxy / monitor support (e.g. Burp, Charles Proxy)
- Capture and inspect system calls with CoreTrace
- Hooking with Frida integration.
- Device Snapshots (save, restore, clone device)
- Access to Kernel and Physical RAM from Userland
- 02Configurable Sensors
- Battery (Charge level, Health, Connection Type, Status)
- Environment (Temperature, Light, Pressure, Humidity)
- Location (Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, Time Offset)
- Motion and Position (Acceleration, Gyroscope, Magnetic, Orientation)