Security Software Inside Sales
Corellium is an exciting cybersecurity software startup, winning Forbes Cybersecurity Awards 2020 for best product, and already serving over 400 customers including many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies. We’re looking to build our Sales team as we promote our SaaS and on-site solutions to enterprises and developer teams around the world.
We are Florida-based, with employees working from home around the world. As such, this full-time role can be located anywhere by means of video conferencing, with occasional travel to regional customer and industry events.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for both expanding sales within existing enterprise accounts and for new prospect pipeline generation. Our primary customer acquisition motion is via online trials for both enterprise and individual developer prospects.
Corellium has developed a new technology that transforms how mobile and IoT security R&D is done. We’re the only company in the world that can virtualize Arm-powered devices for Linux, Android, and iOS software development and testing. We are not an emulator, we are not a simulator, but instead a powerful Arm-native virtualization platform with the best built-in security tools available.
An ideal candidate can balance hunting short-term opportunities with building long-term strategic relationships while applying solution-selling methodologies to close business, surpass sales targets, and maximize growth.
The main responsibilities of the role revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with customers, and persuade others to purchase our solutions. There is a wide range of duties in this position including:
- Be knowledgeable about our solutions for security and developer teams.
- Form meaningful relationships with existing customers to expand sales and solution adoption.
- Follow up on warm and cold leads to explore needs, progress online trials, and convert to successful customers.
- Communicate with high-level decision makers – CISO, CTO, VP R&D, and to technology influencers – security and developer team members.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems, answer questions, and leverage company resources as needed.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales quotes.
- Collaborate with colleagues and others through company and personal networks.
- Engaged in good CRM hygiene and execute effective campaigns in email and over the phone.
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by company leadership.
- Improve your sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Expected travel under 5%.
- 3+ years of combined experience in:
- SaaS sales to mid-market and enterprise customers, and
- Selling into the security/developer landscape.
- Foundational understanding of software security technology and experience in selling software development tools are a plus.
- Proven sales background with a track record of success, with a goal-orientation on sales target over-achievement.
- Self-motivated as a remote worker to effectively manage time and efforts to achieve performance goals.
- Working knowledge of CRM and customer messaging tools.
- Adept at communicating with/presenting to high-level decision maker and software technology influencer audiences.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Full-time role with competitive salary.
- Significant compensation accelerators for sales performance over-achievement.
- Unlimited paid time off and sick days.
- Health care benefits (location of employment dependent).
- Working from home with little business travel.
Learn more about us at corellium.com.