Site Reliability Engineer
Remote • 14 Oct 2021 • Engineering
We’re on the lookout for a Site Reliability Engineer to join the Corellium engineering team. It’s a full-time, remote role, focused on measuring and improving the availability, reliability, performance, and capacity of our products. We need your help to build, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Solving thorny problems in distributed systems
- Expanding observability and monitoring
- Evaluating application performance, identifying potential bottlenecks, developing solutions, and implementing them with the help of developers
- Contributing to the design of information and operational support systems
- Automating repetitive operations tasks
- Helping us scale to more and more customers, located anywhere
We primarily use NodeJS and Bash, and git and Docker. We use Amazon Web Services for infrastructure, and practice infrastructure-as-code with Terraform.
Most of our team is United States business hours, so strong preference will be given to candidates in those time zones. However, if you’re somewhere else and you’re a great communicator and asynchronous worker, don’t be shy!